Guided tour in the parish church with the "Schnatterpeckaltar"
Guided tour of the Niederlana parish church with the Schnatterpeck altar. A first church was built on this site in the early Middle Ages on Roman foundations. In 1492, the present late Gothic wall pillar church was consecrated. Josef Weingartner counts it among the "most beautiful Gothic churches in the country" in his "Art Monuments of South Tyrol". The Gothic winged altar from the workshop of Hans Schnattpereck is a work of art that is known far beyond the borders of the province.