Christmas market in Algund
The church square is aglow with lights, soft Christmas music accompanies us and there is the smell of mulled wine and fresh pastries - on Friday, 25 November 2022 the time has finally come again: the Algund Christmas Market opens its doors. Look forward to a family atmosphere, a large gingerbread house, Christmas-decorated stalls with gift ideas and regional delicacies to warm your heart and a varied supporting programme for young and old.
The sales stalls and catering stands are already looking forward to sweetening our Advent season with regional handicrafts, local products, hot drinks and traditional food.
- Friday 25.11.2022 - Sunday 27.11.2022
- Friday 02.12.2022 - Sunday 04.12.2022
- Continuous from Thursday 08.12.2022 - Sunday 11.12.2022 always 10:00 to 18:30
- Friday 16.12.2022 - Sunday 18.12.2022
- Friday 23.12.2022 - Saturday 24.12.2022
- Continuously from Monday 26.12.2022 - Sunday 01.01.2023 always 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday 24.12.2022: Catering stands are open
- Saturday 31.12.2022: Catering stands are open
The opening hours of the sales and catering stands are:
- Friday: 14:30 - 18:30 (concerns 25.11 + 02.12. + 16.12. + 23.12)
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- From 08.12. - 11.12.2022 daily from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- From 26.12. - 01.01.2022 daily from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Special opening hours are:
- 24.12.2022: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 31.12.2022: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- The market will be closed on 25 December.
* all information with reservation